Sunday, December 12, 2010

First.

Hello there, I suppose in this first post I ought to introduce myself. I'll try not to be long winded, but let you know who is writing this pointless little blog.

My screen name is Lizzie, and I am a lonely lady. I have been working on a divorce for 7 months, and either the man needs to pay for it (unlikely) or I'll have to wait for my tax return (more likely) for it to be final. Emotionally, it's very final. I filed less than a week after I moved out.

Now I join the ranks of the single mothers. It's not such a rare thing these days, but a little more so when you consider my age: 25.

There are lots of stories from the last 5 years of my life, and I'll probably share them as they are relevant to today. For the most part, I'm just trying to move forward. The hardest part? The loneliness. I've never lived alone before, and now I do.

So instead of having someone to listen to all the little things I think all day, I'm going to be dumping it in here. I hope it's interesting, more than that I hope it helps me stay sane in this little house.

:)

Lizzie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment